HubSpot is not only one of the best Inbound Marketing platforms on the market today, it is also a dedicated resource for Marketing professionals and enthusiasts. HubSpot Academy offers Inbound Marketing lessons that range from beginner level to expert.
If you're just starting out in Inbound Marketing and want to get a sense of what it is, you can take a free Marketing lesson from the HubSpot Academy. In the next section, we detail the most valuable courses you can take with HubSpot.
However, if you want to take a deep dive into Inbound or start implementing an Inbound strategy at your company, it's better to partner with experts like mbudo. At the end of this post, discover our agency's certifications and expertise in Inbound Marketing and the HubSpot platform.
HubSpot Academy's Free Courses
HubSpot knows that sharing knowledge is key to spreading the Inbound Marketing conversation. HubSpot offers free courses on the Inbound methodology, Content Marketing, Email, Social Media, Design, Automation, Sales, and more. See the complete list of free HubSpot courses. We recommend focusing on the most important thing first, learning the key tenets of Inbound in the Inbound Marketing Certification.
HubSpot takes things a step further by also offering free resources for your business, like blog and infographic templates, interview guides, sales tool kits, even an email signature generator!
In addition to all the free courses mentioned above, paying HubSpot users will have access to a wide catalog of lessons and training. The most important takeaway from HubSpot Academy is their certifications, which are valuable in B2B.
You must always be learning - have you heard of lifelong learning? You should be actively improving yourself and your skills. As a business leader, this is only to the benefit of yourself and your employees.
mbudo's HubSpot Certifications
mbudo is a HubSpot Platinum Partner and we have been a HubSpot Agency Partner since 2017. Over this time, our team has gotten certified in many aspects of Inbound Marketing.
Amongst our team members, we have the following HubSpot Academy Inbound Marketing certifications:
- HubSpot Marketing Software: Every mbudo employee must know how to use all the tools on the HubSpot platform, from landing pages to automation.
- HubSpot Sales Software: If you want to use HubSpot for sales, we can help you with pipelines, deals, templates, and more.
- HubSpot Partner Demo: This important certification helps us become better at HubSpot demos, so we can better help our clients. Want a HubSpot demo? Contact us today!
- HubSpot Agency Partner: For us, it's important to know how to be a good partner agency.
- Inbound Marketing: It's always important to brush up on the core tenants of the Inbound Marketing methodology. Discover our Inbound infographic.
- Content Marketing: Content is a key part of any Marketing Strategy, and this certification allows us to stay up-to-date on the latest Content Marketing tips, tricks, and trends.
- Contextual Marketing: The context in which you speak to your visitors is important for attracting and converting leads. We know how to use smart content to personalize content for each segment you want to target.
- Social Media: The main way of spreading content and news for businesses and brands is Social Media. We can show you how!
- Email Marketing: Email is a great way to communicate with contacts, and having the right strategy set up can lead to loyalty and growth.
- Growth-Driven Design: GDD is a methodology for web design to more rapidly and effectively deliver value and growth. Learn more about Growth Driven Design.
- Inbound Sales: Inbound doesn't only apply to Marketing - it's also quite useful for Sales! In fact, it's crucial to the Inbound Marketing methodology that the Sales department is on board.
- Sales Enablement: Sales is just as important as Marketing. We have learned how to create a Marketing-driven sales enablement strategy according to industry standards.
- Frictionless Sales: If you're a Sales Manager, you need to find points of friction in your process and eliminate them. Do so through the Engage, Align, Transform framework.
- Sales Hub Enterprise Implementation: Implementation and management of a large-scale migration or integration project for CRM and sales processes is complex, but we know how to get the job done!