If you are thinking of implementing an Inbound Marketing strategy in your company, the first thing that should come to mind is HubSpot. Why? The answer is simple: the creators of the Inbound methodology, Brian Halligan and Dharmesh Shah, are also the creators of the HubSpot platform. There's not a single aspect of this software that in not based in the principles of Inbound.
In this post, discover why it's best to choose a HubSpot partner agency when carrying out an Inbound project or strategy for your business.
Why choose a HubSpot partner agency?
HubSpot is the quintessential tool for Inbound Marketing, but expertise is needed to get the most out of it, and it is at this point that agencies appear. With the objective of constant growth and maximum return on investment, both for their clients and for themselves, only some Marketing agencies understand that Inbound is the future of Marketing and thus specialize in Inbound Marketing
From the very beginning, mbudo has been heavily focused on Inbound Marketing and because of this, we became a HubSpot Platinum Partner in just three years. We are experts in attracting, converting, closing, delighting (the HubSpot motto)... but above all, we understand our clients' needs, putting ourselves in their shoes in order to design the strategy they need. We consider this to be essential to successfully implement strategies and thus obtain the best results.
What services does a HubSpot partner agency offer?
Among the services offered by a HubSpot Marketing Agency we find:
- Development and implementation of the Marketing strategy, based on the specific needs and objectives of each client.
- Creation of Buyer Personas: Buyer Personas are a semi-fictional representation of your ideal clients, with the aim of providing value to each Persona with your products or services.
- Content creation: The content strategy must take into account the Buyer Personas, Buyer's Journey, keyword research, SEO strategy, etc. Even the tone of your content is as important as the content itself.
- Mapping out the Buyer's Journey: The purchase cycle consists of three different stages (discovery, consideration and making a decision), and it is essential to know which one your leads are in to select the type of content that will set the tone, messages, etc.
- SEO tools to ensure a good positioning.
- Paid and Social Ads for generating traffic and lead capture.
- Marketing Automation: Create complex workflows to organize all processes, from email marketing campaigns to chatbots.
- Content and processes to attract, convert and nurture leads.
- Web design and programming.
- Management of social networks and video production.
- Analysis of metrics and reports: It is necessary to measure your efforts to know if the strategy that is being carried out is adequate or if some aspects need to be refined.
This long list of services, among others, tend to be the reason why companies choose to partner with an agency specialized in Inbound instead of carrying out all the work themselves.
The mbudo philosophy is based on the fact that each client is unique, which is why we offer all the above services, always adapted to the unique characteristics of each client. Learn more.
What are the advantages of choosing a HubSpot partner agency?
Inbound and HubSpot go hand in hand. Below, we detail the advantages of partnering with an expert HubSpot Marketing Agency like mbudo to implement Inbound Marketing strategies:
1. Inbound specialists
To carry out a good Inbound Marketing strategy, it is necessary to have a team of professionals who are experts in different areas: designers, copywriters, community managers, SEO specialists, data analysts... Not all companies have such a specialized Marketing department, which is why they decide to contract these services externally.
2. HubSpot software
With the HubSpot software, both the agency and the client have access to the same platform. This means the client can directly review how the strategy is evolving, stay up to date on the actions being carried out, and even collaborate on tasks or give feedback in real time. Alternatively, they can sit back and let their expert agency take the reins.
3. All in one
One of the main advantages of working with HubSpot is that you have all the necessary Marketing tools, all in one place. It's a perfect “all in one” platform that allows you to take full advantage of synergies, which translates into increases in ROI.
4. Direct support from HubSpot
Being a partner agency of HubSpot places us in a very privileged place. HubSpot offering partner agencies like mbudo exclusive, high-quality content, suggestions for improvements, resolution of doubts by professionals in real-time with live chat and ticketing... and of course, access to Hubspot Academy so that we can continue to train and offer the best service to our clients. At mbudo we already have many HubSpot certifications!
5. Improved ROI
As we mentioned before, for an Inbound Marketing strategy to be successful, it is essential to have a basic team of professionals including designers, writers, and programmers. Oftentimes, this is a high cost that many companies cannot afford. Choosing a HubSpot agency, in addition to guiding your strategy and ensuring the success of your project, saves you the cost of having to hire a team of external specialists on your own, and this will be reflected in your ROI.
If you need more information about the characteristics and services offered by mbudo Inbound Marketing agency, do not hesitate to contact us. We are happy to make you a personalized proposal and help with the implementation of your Inbound Marketing project.